Books authored by Radhe
Your Healing Stars: Volume II, The Integration of Ayurveda and Vedic Astrology – $29.95
Your Healing Stars: Volume II, The Integration of Ayurveda and Vedic Astrology demonstrates how to use the Vedic birth chart to corroborate the following key Ayurvedic principles of health and disease.
- Physical health and vitality, including dosha prakruti (vata, pitta, kapha)
- Mental-emotional health and manas prakruti (sattva, rajas, tamas)
- Identification and prioritization of khavaigunyas (vulnerable places in the body where aggravated doshas tend to lodge and create disorder)
- Health of the seven Ayurvedic dhatus (tissues) and their related srotamsi (channels)
In this same volume, the Ayurvedic practitioner is given access to unique aspects of health and healing, as revealed by the Vedic birth chart. These include:
- Karmic forces at play in the individual’s life
- Psychological factors, such as childhood trauma, deep-seated behavioral patterns and habits and intellectual discernment
- Lifestyle factors that influence physical, mental and emotional health, including work satisfaction, financial stability, family dynamics and marital happiness
- Spiritual welfare and dharma
- Health of the chakras
Vedic Astrology introduces powerful astrological practices and remedial measures to support the healing process. Presented in Your Healing Stars: Volume II are celestial prayers to the planets, gemstone usage, planetary aromatherapy and the planting and caring for the tree that corresponds to one’s natal moon nakshatra.
Please allow 7-10 days for shipping.
Your Healing Stars: Volume I, Fundamental Principles of Vedic Astrology – $19.95
In Your Healing Stars: Volume I, Fundamentals of Vedic Astrology, the layout of the birth chart is rendered and essential graha (planet) characteristics, bhava (house) classifications and rashi (constellation) attributes are presented. A special chapter on advanced bhava meanings provides an in-depth examination of the 12 bhavas and presents the concept of bhavat bhavam and bhava reflection. Recounted are the ancient mythological legends of the grahas and their associated meanings.
Your Healing Stars: Volume I also incorporates more advanced topics, including a comprehensive discussion of graha condition, important yogas and various confluence techniques (chart rotation, rashi confluence, graha karakas and Surya and Chandra Lagna).
Popular timing techniques explained in this volume include the Vimshottari system and Gochara (planetary transits). When the birth chart shows a potential for certain events and experiences to occur, then dashas-bhuktis and transits serve as astrological timing triggers that “ripen” the particular event and produce life-changing events, such as a marriage, the birth of a child, a new career path or severe illness.
The biggest stumbling block for students of Vedic Astrology is where to begin the birth chart interpretation process. Without a sensible process for chart interpretation, we find our eyes gazing hopelessly at varied planetary configurations, wondering how to integrate and summarize our findings into a message that is insightful and constructive to the client. Your Healing Stars: Volume I offers a comprehensive methodology developed and used successfully by the author. It incorporates the techniques and concepts presented in this book.
Please allow 7-10 days for shipping.
The Divine Forces of the Lunar Naksatras – $34.95
The Divine Forces of the Lunar Naksatras represents more than decade of inquiry, exploration and research into the Vedic scriptures and the mythology associated with the divine rulers of the lunar naksatras.
Highlights of The Divine Forces of the Lunar Naksatras include the following.
- Revelation of the novel hypothesis that the naksatra devatas are members of the elite thirty-three Divine Forces revered nearly 5,000 years ago in the hymns of the Ṛgveda.
- Portrayal of the character, mystical powers and epithets of each naksatra devata as depicted in the Vedas. Importantly, their mystical sacrificial forms, myths and Brahmanic rites and rituals are unveiled.
- Presentation of translations of several critical Sanskrit scriptures that divulge original attributes of the naksatras and their devatas. Such texts have never before been available in English to the Jyotisha community.
- The recounting of the naksatra devatas’ Puranic legends, including Daksha’s great sacrificial yajna, the birth of Agni’s son, the burning of the Kāndava forest, the churning of the ocean and others.
- Birth chart implications for each naksatra!